Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Madewell: Looks I'm Loving

This past Saturday I went shopping, and for the first time in a few months I ventured into Madewell. I kind of freaked out. Everything was so cute, and I didn't see a single thing that I didn't like. Today I'm going to be sharing with you guys a few of my favorites that Madewell currently has.

=one=

This tank is super cute, and would look adorable paired with high-waisted jean shorts and strappy sandals.



=two=


I love these seersucker shorts because the stripes are thinner, making the seersucker a bit more subtle. They would go with a ton of tops, and would be easy to style.

=three=
Dress (more colors!)

This dress is super cute and made of a comfy, stretchy material, and can be dressed up or down.  This color is great for both the springtime and summer.





=four=


 Both of these crossbody bags are totes-adorbs! (see what i did there?). The only thing is that I'm not sure which one I like better!!



 Are you a fan of Madewell?

xoxo
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment