Saturday, June 13, 2015

My Summer Bucket List: 2015

(pic from the beach last summer)

I have about two and a half months of summer. I always have a list in my head of what I want to accomplish during these months of freedom, but somehow I never get around to doing most of it. This year I thought that it would be fun to make a list of things that I want to do before school starts again at the end of August.
  1. Have a campout in my backyard with my friends.
  2. Finish my summer projects (ew) by August 1st.
  3. Take my dog on two walks a day for a week.
  4. Go tubing.
  5. Get an EVEN tan.
  6. Have a photoshoot with some of my friends.
  7. Go to a flea market.
  8. Go to a zoo.
  9. Have a paint fight.
  10. Watch a sunrise.
  11. Go thrifting for a whole day.
  12. Volunteer somewhere.
  13. Have a picnic.
  14. Make some recipes from Pinterest, or just new recipes in general.
  15. Finish redecorating my room.

What's on your summer bucket list?
xoxo
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment