Monday, July 20, 2015

July Music Faves

I have been listening to a lot of music lately. Well, I always listen to music. But I have been listening to it even more than usual, if that's even possible. I use Spotify for most of my music needs, and I have been la-la-loving the "Afternoon Acoustic" playlist! It's so relaxing and has a "trendy coffee shop music" vibe to it. I definitely recommend listening to it if you haven't. Now onto the songs that have been on repeat for the past few weeks!

Georgia // Vance Joy

Tear In My Heart // Twenty One Pilots

Love We Are We Love // The Sea The Sea

Grass Widows // Iron and Wine

Stole the Show // Kygo 

Tiger Striped Sky // Roo Panes

Fight Song // Rachel Platten


I really hope you guys check these songs out, and if you do, let me know what you think of them in the comments below!

xoxo, 
Alyssa


No comments:

Post a Comment