Tuesday, July 28, 2015

What's in My Carry-On Bag?/ Travel Essentials

In about a week, I will be flying to the east coast for vacation! I'm absolutely so excited. As excited as I am about the actual trip, I'm so excited about flying! I have a strange love/obsession with airports, airplanes, and just everything about flying! I find it to be so much fun, and I love the atmosphere- airports are one of my favorite places! I could go on forever about them, but that's not the point of this post. Today I am going to be sharing with you guys what I like to take in my carry-on when I travel.
 I use a medium Longchamp le Pliage as my carry-on, and I love it!
 It can hold so much stuff for a fairly small bag.
 Here are a few of my essentials: hand sanitizer, lip balm, a hair tie, gum, and earbuds.
Next, make sure you bring a snack, your phone (obvi) and your wallet (with some form of ID).
Lastly, to keep me entertained on the plane, I bring magazines and books. Airplanes are the perfect time to catch up on any summer reading that you may be behind on (it's not like I am...). I would also make sure to wear/bring a sweater to the airport because airplanes can get pretty chilly!
What is your #1 travel essential?
Safe travels,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment