Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Rain Fashion Essentials

I'm not sure how well known it is in other parts of the nation, but here in California I have been hearing about the El Nino non-stop! Weather experts have predicted an El Nino for this winter, which is basically a very rainy weather pattern. Because I live in So Cal and we have been experiencing a historic drought, my rain apparel is not very extensive, so I have been doing some browsing in search of the cutest rain gear I could find!




chelsea boots | umbrella | rain jacket | hunters

Boots are obviously an essential, as rain can ruin any shoe not suitable for water. I'm not sure if I like the more "traditional" rain boot height, such as Hunters, or if the chelsea boots are more my style. Either way, they're both super cute! As for jackets, I would probably go with a navy or greem jacket that repels water; nothing too crazy. An umbrella is such an essential and this one from Kate Spade is too cute. I'm not sure if you can read it, but it says " rain check?".

What are your essentials for rainy days?

xoxo,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment