Friday, May 13, 2016

Fab Friday

TGIF! For some reason, this week has been dragging on! Each day I thought it was the next day, which did not help. This past week has basically consisted of school and soccer, and I'm counting down the days until summer (19 more school days!). I have a few exciting trips coming up; this weekend I am heading to Las Vegas, which should be fun. Anyways, let's get into some snaps from this week!

one:
Starbucks has been having half price frappuccinos, and my mom and I each got one on Wednesday. I hadn't been in our local Starbucks recently because I don't really drink things other than water very often. They redesigned the interior of the Starbucks and added this juice/drink sections, along with a larger selection of food options, which looked super yummy.

two:
 This was an ootd pic from Mother's Day last Sunday. I was out in my backyard watering my plants that are growing (spinach, carrots, and sunflowers) when I noticed how nice the purple flowers looked! Oh, and I recently broke out the Sperry's after an unintended break from sporting them.

three:
Last weekend I had some free time, and I decided to paint. I had been wanting to for a while because I haven't painted since art class in 8th grade. I ended up just painting some flowers (I am the most un-artistic person ever #struggleisreal). Anyways, I like how it turned out!

Have a great weekend!
xoxo,
Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post! I am nearly on Summer holidays too and I am looking forward to it.
    Roisin
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Róisín! I can't wait for summer!

      xoxo,
      Alyssa

      Delete