Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 Recap

I can not believe that another year has come and gone. 2015 was a great year for me, and I can't wait to experience 2016! I thought I would share some highlights of my year.


January: I got my first DSLR camera!
February: I hung out with friends, and tested out my camera. I also had one of the best beach days ever- the weather was perfect!
March: For Spring Break, we drove up and spent 3 days in Yosemite National Park, which was beautiful! My dad and I went to a KONGOS concert in DTLA, and I started my blog at the end of the month!
April:  I played a lot of soccer in April, as the season was coming to an end. 


May: My soccer team took a road trip to Phoenix, which was so much fun!
June: I switched soccer teams, promoted from 8th grade, and took a fun trip with my mom up to Santa Barbara! We went camping for a week and it was nice to be back in the great outdoors.
July: I spent a lot of time at my grandparents home in San Diego. We celebrated my Grandpa's birthday and 4th of July, and I played soccer.
August: We took a trip to the East Coast, which was the highlight of my year. I got to see NYC, Boston, Cape Cod, Philadelphia, and Annapolis for the first time! At the end of the month, I started high school!
September: September was full of adjustments (and homework) as I figured out what high school would be like. I tried out for my high school's soccer team, and made Varsity!
October: In October, I went to Homecoming, spent time with friends at football games (including pink-out) and enjoyed my last Halloween trick-or-treating!


November: November was hell month for soccer, but it honestly wasn't too bad. I enjoyed my time off during Thanksgiving break, played my last tournament with my club team, and celebrated my birthday!
December: This past month was probably the best of the entire year! It was spent with friends and family, and I have been loving the break from school. I visited Christmas lights, decorated cookies, and had breakfast with some of my best friends!

I hope you all had a wonderful 2015. Thank you so much for reading my blog over the past 9 months- I can't wait to see where Lots of Lys goes in 2016!

xoxo,
Alyssa


2 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures of what you got up to in 2015. I also started my blog in 2015. Looking forward to your next post.

    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate your sweet comment.

      Xoxo,
      Alyssa

      Delete