Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Outfit: Simple Stripes




tee | cardigan (similar) | jeans | shoes (vintage)

Recently I have realized the importance of basics in my wardrobe. I always find myself wearing basics more than pieces that are more limiting in what I can wear with them. Seriously, I have worn this shirt six times in two weeks- no shame. This is one of my favorite outfits to wear when it seems like I don't have anything to wear. I purchased this tee and sweater a few weeks ago, and I got both pieces for under $20! I know that I will get a lot of use out of both items. My mom has had these Ralph Lauren Polo boat shoes for forever (literally- like 20+ years), and I have since adopted them. I threw on my glasses for a bit of accessorization (look at me, inventing new words). 

xoxo,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment