Saturday, December 19, 2015

Christmas Decorations

I have always been a big fan of Christmas and all of the decorations that come with it. I thought that it would be a fun post to share some of my favorite Christmas decorations from around our house!

My super talented Grandma made a stocking for each member of our family, and we hang them on our staircase.


 This furniture piece is in our dining room and features many holiday crafts from over the years.

Here is our tree, and yes- it's fake! From a convenience standpoint, fake trees are the way to go!

I've always liked this little yarn Santa that sits on the mantle in the living room. 

Here's a close-up of some ornaments!


 My mom has this village that she sets up with little people and trees- I think it's really cute!

 We have a bunch of Christmas stuffed animals, so my mom lines the mantle in the family room with them!

I hope you enjoyed this different sort of post!
xoxo,
Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. I love the stuffed animals, they are so cute! I always loved stuffed animals and I'm still hanging on to quite a few from my childhood. ;)

    ReplyDelete