Friday, February 19, 2016

My Favorite Fitness/Health Apps // Collab

Today is the last post of my collab with Russia! I've had so much fun collabing and I hope you've enjoyed the posts. Today I'm sharing my favorite fitness/workout apps that I love to use! All of these are free in the Apple app store.




30 Days Ab
30 Days Ab is a 30-day challenge with a new ab workout every day. You can choose beginner, intermediate, or advanced. At the end of the 30 day period, you're supposed to have abs, or at least a stronger core. I have to admit that I've never finished the full 30 days, but whenever I want to work on abs I use this app.

MyFitnessPal
Being vegetarian, it can be harder to eat enough protein, and some vegetarians become malnourished because of this. I log what I eat every day using this app. I'm able to see what I eat in terms of nutrients (protein, iron, sugar, etc.), as well as how many calories I've eaten. 

FitBit
i recently purchased a FitBit Flex and I've been loving it! I'll definitely do a review soon. Anyways, Fitbit's main thing is tracking steps. It tracks how many steps you take, and when you took them. One of my favorite features is the silent alarm. Instead of waking up to a horrible beeping noise, I wake up to a gentle vibration of my FitBit. Oh, and my FitBit tracks my sleep and when I was awake, which I find very interesting. All of this is seen in the app. Overall, I feel more conscious of getting up and being active, which is definitely good!

Instagram
Instagram is probably my favorite social media. One of my favorite accounts is @rawrunradiate. Andrea is a vegan, active high school student, and I find her posts so nice. Another one of my favorite things to do is search #vegetarian and look at the recipes that people have posted. Let me know if you have any fitness/health Instagram accounts that I should follow!

What are your favorite health apps? 
xoxo,
Alyssa

P.S. Make sure to check out Russia's post!

4 comments:

  1. I had so much fun collabing with you girl and I definitely need to try out those fitness, always looking for new ways to stay fit. You follow @rawrunradiate too ahh twins !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun! I love her insta- ah!

      xoxo,
      Alyssa

      Delete
  2. I need to get the 30 Days Ab and I love the Fitbit app as well (is it weird that I totally love the sleep tracking feature?)!

    xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favorite features! The first thing I do in the morning is check how well I slept (lol).

      xoxo,
      Alyssa

      Delete