Friday, February 12, 2016

Easy and Healthy Strawberry Frozen Yogurt // Collab with Russia

Hey everyone! I was browsin' Pinterest the other day in search of a healthy Valentine's Day dessert for the second post in Russia and I's collab when I came across this frozen yogurt recipe and thought that it was perfect for Valentine's Day because it's bright pink! Make sure to check out Russia's post!

AH- so yum!

All recipe creds go to Just A Taste- I just made a few tweaks to the recipe!

Here's what you'll need: 
4 cups frozen strawberries
3/4 cup plain yogurt (I actually used the whole package)
3 tbsp honey
1 tbsp lemon juice

Add all of the ingredients to a food processor. I found it easier to blend when the strawberries were cut into smaller pieces, but it depends on your food processor. Once all of the ingredients are in, blend until it has a fro-yo consistency and there are no chunks. 

Once it is blended completely, you can either serve immediately or transfer it into a container and freeze it, which should last for around a month. It does get icy when you freeze it- beware. 


This recipe is so good and way healthier than other ice creams/frozen yogurts! Let me know if you try this recipe!

xoxo,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment