Thursday, February 25, 2016

D.I.Y. Inspiration Board


Hey everyone! Today I have a really fun post. I'm sharing how I create inspiration boards. Every season I take my favorite catalogs (a.k.a. J. Crew) and clip out my favorite images, words, or products and pin them to a corkboard in my room. I thought that I would share how I do this!

It's pretty easy. All you need is a corkboard, pins, and a catalog.



Now comes the fun part! Flip through the magazine and cut out anything that inspires you. I usually try to stick with a color theme, which for this board was bright pink and yellow. 



Once you have clipped out all of the images that you want, it's time to arrange them. You can overlap them, but I usually don't like to. The great things about pins is that if you don't like where you placed something, you can change it! Here's my finished board;



I hope you liked this post! If you make your own inspiration board make sure to tweet me or snapchat me a picture (both are @lotsoflys)!

xoxo,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment