Friday, July 29, 2016

Fab Friday

Happy Friday everyone! This week has gone by pretty fast and was packed! Last Friday my mom and I drove up to Big Bear Lake and went kayaking. I volunteered at the pet rescue Saturday, and worked on my English summer project Sunday and Monday- I finished! Now i just have to do my History one (yay...). I had lunch with a friend Tuesday, had my first behind-the-wheel driving lesson Wednesday, and did some school shopping after that. This weekend I have a soccer tournament, and next week I'm going camping! Here's some snaps from this week:

one:
Last Friday, my mom and I drove to Big Bear Lake. I hadn't been for a couple years, so it was nice to go back. We rented a double kayak, and spent about an hour and a half out on the lake. I made sure to wear my favorite hat because I always get sunburned ): Also, I think I should have probably re-done my braid... don't you think?

two:
On Monday, my friend invited a bunch of our friends over to have a pool party. Unfortunately, a lot of our friends were out of town or couldn't make it, so there were only three of us. We ate really good food and just hung out. Who knew that an inflatable pool could be so fun?

three:
When I returned home from my driving lesson on Wednesday, I saw that my new soccer cleats had arrived! Somehow the order was messed up so we ended up with two of the exact same pair, but I'm not complaining. I like the solid green, and the embroidery- 7's my number!

Have a great weekend!
xoxo,
Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. I love how you personalized your cleats!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete