Friday, September 25, 2015

Top 3 Fall Nail Polishes

Fall is one of my favorite times of the year. I love the colors that are associated with fall (maroon, tan, oranges, any neutral) and I love matching my nails with the season. During fall there are three nail polish colors that I switch off using, and I think that every girl should have these three colors!

 mocha, maroon, and cream

 Jenna Hip- Ohh La Latte- a light, neutral brown/grey

 Jenna Hip- This is My Jam- a deep maroon

Jenna Hip- Life is But a Cream- an off-white/cream

These are my favorite nail polishes for fall (they're also great for winter, too)! Every nail polish brand has similar colors, so check your favorite nail polish brand! 

What is your favorite nail polish color for fall?

xoxo,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment