Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September Favorites

I can't believe that September is over. This month flew by, and I'm happy that we are getting closer to my favorite months of the year (November and December, where you at?). Here is what I've been loving this month!

one: Sea-shell Shorts
Here in California it has been 90 degrees (and hotter) for the majority of September, meaning that shorts are essential, even though it is no longer summer. I purchased them at Old Navy towards the beginning of the month, and  I featured them in an outfit post, and have been wearing them non-stop!


two: Fall Candles
Bath and Body Works has a 2 for $24 candle deal going on right now, and I snatched up this one! Most of their fall collection is so sweet smelling, but I like this one because it is sweet, but it also smells like cinnamon and pumpkin, which tones the sweetness down. 


three: Neutral Nails
Lately I have been obsessed with this nail color. It's Jenna Hipp's "Oh La Latte", and is a light mocha color. It goes with absolutely everything and I will be re-painting my nails with this all throughout fall!

What have you been loving in September?
xoxo,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment