Monday, June 22, 2015

Santa Barbara Day 2

To start off our second day in Santa Barbara, my mom and I went to to the mission. Since I live in California, I have been to a few, but this one had some of the prettiest grounds I have seen.





There was a park just below the mission that had a beautiful rose garden.



We had lunch at Panera Bread, and after we had a treat at McConnell's Ice Cream.


 This is my ice cream. I had Sea Salt Cream and Cookies, Dutchmen's Milk Chocolate, and Eureka Lemon and Marionberries. So good!

Later in the afternoon, my mom and I went to the beach. We chose Butterfly Beach and spent an awesome few hours there.
 We bought a selfie stick before our trip, and I love it! #noshame


For dinner we decided to go to Whole Foods and just make something. On our way in, I spotted these flowers and thought they were so pretty. While in Whole Foods I proceeded to make a $16 burrito... oops!


I hope you enjoy reading about our vacation! Click here for Day 1 if you missed it! Day 3 (our last day) should be up soon!

xoxo
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment