Friday, January 8, 2016

January Mood Board

{all images via}
Hey gals and happy Friday! Today I'm sharing my mood board for January, which are just some pictures that I have been loving that represent my mood lately! I have been loving the freshly cut hairstyle and simple curled ends add a nice touch. January is a busy month for me between finals and a ton of projects, so I have been busy trying to conquer everything. I love this simple, neutral outfit from J. Crew, and I have been trying to layer to keep warm. This bed just looks so warm and cozy- I would never want to leave. Also, I have had a bit of a travel bug lately (probably from seeing pictures of everyone's exotic travels over break) and would love to go to Rome (obvi). The last picture is just perfect between the cute twist-bun, the pearl earrings, and the super fluffy sweater- LOVE. 

xoxo,
Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. I love this inspiration board, so cute! I love the top left haircut!

    xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete