Friday, July 1, 2016

Fab Friday

Happy Friday everyone, and happy Fourth of July weekend! What a week it has been! If you read last weeks Fab Friday, you would know that I had soccer playoffs last weekend. We played really well and are moving on to the national semi-finals (hopefully finals) in Maryland next week! It's been a crazy last couple of days trying to figure out everything for the trip that's only a week away.

one:

My mom and I tried the new Strawberry Lemon Limade Granita from Starbucks! It has a slushie consistency, and is super refreshing (not to mention being the prettiest color!). I want to try the other flavors now.

two: 

I shared one of my favorite outfit posts ever this week! I have been obsessed with this romper, and have also been wanting to show you guys my Madewell purse. If you haven't read the post, you can check it out here

three:

Yesterday I volunteered for the first time at a local cat and dog rescue. I am such a big animal person (especially kittens), and it was so awesome to just hang out with animals for a few hours. This is Garfunkle, and he's a 10 week old kitten that is just so playful! I'm actually off to volunteer again today in half an hour!

I hope everyone enjoys their holiday weekend!
xoxo,
Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. That Starbucks drink looks so good!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! You should definitely try it!

      xoxo,
      Alyssa

      Delete