Monday, March 30, 2015

My Spring Fashion Picks

With springtime in full gear (it's been spring in SoCal for a few months, sigh), stores have been releasing cuuute clothes.  I personally believe that spring fashion is one of the cutest seasons because of  patterns and pastels- need I say more?  Here are some items I have been loving for the springtime.



Both shirts shown above would look absolutely adorable if paired with a pair of jean shorts, and the sandals shown above as well. As cute as these sandals are, I won't be purchasing them (I don't want to be 6 feet tall- stupid heel! #tallgirlprobs). 

The dress shown is part of the Lilly Pulitzer collection for Target- I can't wait for the release of this fun collection on April 19th!! As for this bikini, I think the pattern is so cute, and it has some great colors- navy and mint-ish green! 

What is your favorite part of spring fashion? 
xoxo
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment