Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Outfit: Spring Picture Day





 
Today was my school's Spring Picture Day. I was going to wear something a bit more bright and fun than what I ended up wearing, but the backgrounds for the pictures were very bright, and I didn't want to clash with the background.

This is my first outfit post (thanks Dad for the pics), so I apologize for the awkward poses (still getting used to "modeling") and for the "eh" lighting. It should be better in future posts.

Anyways, the sweater I wore was so comfy, and I got it a few days ago at H&M for $7!! I cuffed up my jeans to give the outfit a more springy vibe, and I wore my trusty Sperry's.

sweater (couldn't find it, but its from H&M) || jeans || shoes || necklace  || bracelet

Thanks for reading!
xoxo
Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. You're precious! Hope that picture day went well!

    Xo
    Maria | seasaltandsun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete