Friday, April 1, 2016

Fab Friday

Hey everyone and happy Friday! Unfortunately, my spring break is almost over! It has been a nice week, but has still been busy despite having no school. Here's a peek into my week!

one:
Last Friday was the first day of my spring break! My mom and I ventured into Pasadena for the day. We did some shopping (I made an exciting purchase- more on that next week), and we had a tasty lunch at Lemonade. If you're ever in the LA area, make sure to stop by and get the guava limeade- so yum!

two:
One of the stores we popped into last Friday was Anthropologie. They have the cutest items, and I am obsessed with their mugs! I seriously need that "a" mug, and I wouldn't mind having the bottom mug in every color!

three:
I realized that I had never done a "casual wear" outfit post on my blog, so I hope you guys enjoyed the workout inspired outfit! The pullover has seriously been my favorite thing, and I am slowly styling baseball caps for places other than the beach!

I hope you have a nice weekend! 
xoxo,
Alyssa


No comments:

Post a Comment