Monday, April 11, 2016

J. Crew Spring Looks

Hey everyone! I'm so glad to be back after a week-long blogging break. I missed blogging but it was nice to simply focus on school and soccer. Anyways, today I'm sharing a few of my favorite spring looks from J. Crew

Okay, this dress is perfect. I love the stripes, and sleeves are too cute. 

This outfit is so simple, and I picture adding a bright pop of color with a fun crossbody bag!

Two-piece sets have been growing on me, and I love this one. Both pieces would also look cute separate, so there's so many ways to wear them!

This dress is so pretty! I eyed it a few weeks ago when I popped into  J. Crew store, and the lace details are just stunning.

This bathing suit is absolutely adorable. I personally am a fan of two pieces, but I find that some are just too skimpy. I love how the top is similar to a cropped tank top, and the blue stripes?? Perfect.

Have you been loving J. Crew's arrivals?

xoxo,
Alyssa


No comments:

Post a Comment