Monday, May 2, 2016

Phoenix Recap + I'm Back!

Hey everyone! After a few week hiatus from blogging, I'm back! School and soccer were getting pretty busy, and then I traveled to Phoenix for soccer. I accidentally left my laptop cord behind, so my laptop died. They were nice enough to send me the cord, but I was without a laptop for a bit. Anyways, I thought I would share some recent pictures from Phoenix and just life in general. 

I went to Phoenix for soccer, but we did have downtime. I was able to go shopping with a few teammates, and try some tasty places for dinner. We went to this super nice outdoor shopping mall (the weather was so nice) and I made sure to pop into some stores that aren't in my local mall. I went into Kendra Scott, and I also saw a Warby Parker store, which was so cool! I popped into Paper Source and they had the cutest gifts for Mother's Day.


There was a center section which a bunch of palm trees that were all lit up (sorry, it's blurry).

My friends and I went shopping, and we popped into Target. My local target doesn't have fresh flowers, so I thought these were super pretty. 

One night for dinner, my parents and I went to Yard House. I was surprised to find "Gardein Vegetable Bowl" on their menu! For those who don't know, Gardein is a vegan "chicken" brand (basically fake chicken), and I didn't expect to find it on their menu.

Every year my city has a little festival, with food, rides, and games. I hadn't been since I was in elementary school, so it was super nice to go with three of my friends and just have a good time. 

Anyways, I have 6 more weeks until summer (definitely not counting haha) and I'm so excited. How long do you have?

xoxo,
Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. So happy you are back and I can't wait to see more blog posts from you girl !!
    xoxo,

    Russia

    russiaboles.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Russia!

      xoxo,
      Alyssa

      Delete
  2. Welcome back, Alyssa! I've missed seeing your posts :)

    xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! So nice to hear that!

      xoxo,
      Alyssa

      Delete