Monday, August 15, 2016

Life Update

{pic from Catalina}

Hey everyone! Life has been pretty busy lately, so I figured I would update you guys. I start school next Monday, so I'm finishing up my summer projects and trying to memorize all of Europe for AP Euro (wish me luck...).  I leave for Europe in around a week and a half, and I'm so excited! Yes, I will be missing 8ish days of school, so please bear with me as I will have a lot of makeup work when I return.

As you can probably tell, I haven't been blogging as much as I would like to. Between school (summer assignments), soccer, and traveling, blogging unfortunately gets pushed to the back burner. I have been blogging for almost a year and a half, and blogging is something that I do enjoy. I try to think of posts that people would enjoy reading, which is important, but I personally would rather put out content that I enjoy and have fun making. From now on, I'm going to focus on writing posts on topics that I want to talk about, as well as sharing things going on in my life. I hope you guys enjoy this change :)

A specific type of post that I have been wanting to do is OOTW, or Outfit of the Week posts. I have some outfit posts up on my blog currently, but I feel like outfit posts can often be fake. I want to show what I actually wear on a daily basis, and hopefully it will help me wear soccer clothes less (haha). Expect OOTW posts as soon as school starts! 

Last week I went to Catalina Island as well as the Reagan Presidential Library. If you would like to see pictures from these places, let me know!

xoxo,
Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. The struggle can be so real when it comes to balancing everything, I'm so scared to have to balance everything in college in a week. But have so much fun in Europe, take lots of pics I can't wait to see them !! I also love the ootw post idea, I definitely agree with how outfit post can tend to be fake. Loved this little update and can't wait to see some new posts from you soon !!

    xoxo

    Russia

    russiaboles.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck in college, that is so exciting! Glad you agree with me (:

      xoxo,
      Alyssa

      Delete