Friday, August 21, 2015

Outfit: Crazy Cat Lady

If you didn't know, I'm obsessed with cats. I have 3 and just love them so much! A few weeks ago, my friend and I got iced coffee together and after we went into a few vintage clothing stores in a town near us. I pointed out this skirt to her (yes, it is covered with cats), and I thought it was so cute! I saw her again a week after, and she said that she had a present for me- I unwrapped this skirt! She had gone back and gotten it for me- too sweet! I took this skirt on our East Coast trip, and I wore it on our first day in Boston (recap coming soon)!








tank | skirt (vintage) | sandals  (best sandals- on sale!) | purse (vintage) | watch (vintage) | bracelet 

I think this outfit was perfect for walking around Boston (how cute is this little brick street?). My skirt was flowy, so it was perfect for the hot weather!

xoxo,
Alyssa

P.S. Missed my first post about my trip? Click here for a recap of Philadelphia!

2 comments: