Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Recap: Philadelphia, PA

 As I have mentioned a few times on my blog, I just returned from a 10-day trip to the east coast. I had an absolute blast! We had a red-eye flight to Baltimore, and so we got there super early. We got our rental car and drove up to Philadelphia, PA, where we spent most of the day.

We mostly spent time in the historic part of Philidelphia.


The Liberty Bell

We went to the museum steps where the movie Rocky was filmed, and I recreated the pose. 


We went to Princeton University on our way to East Rutherford, New Jersey where we spent the night. This house was on Princeton's campus and is literally #housegoals, and now I'm obsessed with Princeton.

My mom and I snapped a quick selfie in the garden outside the house.

I found the soccer gear in the Princeton store!

The first day was tiring, but super fun! We also got to visit my neighbor's daughter who lives in Philadelphia, but we forgot to take pics!

xoxo,
Alyssa

P.S. I'm sorry if a few of you guys saw this yesterday on Bloglovin'! My cat always lays by me while I blog, and I guess she walked across my computer because it was unexpectedly published!

No comments:

Post a Comment