Thursday, July 2, 2015

Lust List #1

Recently, I have spotted many things that I would love to have, or items that would be a great addition to my wardrobe. I decided to combine all of the items into one list of lust-ness (97% sure that isn't a word). And believe me, if I were to win the lottery tomorrow, I would probably treat myself to a few of these items, without a doubt #treatyoself



The Macbook is the best of the laptops (in my opinion)- who doesn't want one? Dear Apple, could you make them half price? Please...?

I have never owned a Lilly agenda, but from what I have heard, they are pretty sweet. I think Pink Lemonade might be my favorite print of the 2015-2016 ones, but I don't know... they're all so pretty!

I've been wanting a white bralette for a while now because they look so comfy and are perfect for layering.

I actually just ordered this backpack in a grey and black combo and I'm so excited to use it for school! It seems really durable and looks like it will hold everything I need.

I love the look of this watch- I think that it's so classy and timeless. I prefer gold jewelry to silver, so that's a plus!

I saw a few people wearing these at my school at the end of last year, and I thought they were cute. They give off a very laid-back and casual vibe. I think that would be fun to style and experiment with.

This bag is the perfect size to hold all of the things that you would need on a day-to-day basis. The color goes with everything and the bag is good quality because, I mean, it was made well (;

I love the look and sleek design of this candle, and the description of the smell sounds pretty good. But $42 for a candle seems a little steep...

I saw this book on Pinterest, and thought that it looked like such a cute read! I really enjoyed the "Parisian Lifestyle" when I was there a year and a half ago, and I really want to read this!


What's on your lust list?

xoxo
Alyssa  

No comments:

Post a Comment