Tuesday, June 21, 2016

2 Ingredient Mango Frozen Yogurt


Hey everyone! Today I have a recipe that is so easy and simple to make. It's vegan (and super healthy) mango frozen yogurt (could also be a smoothie bowl). There are endless variations to this recipe, but I figured I would share the easiest way to make it. 

What you need:

frozen mango
banana
food processor/good blender

Another yummy combo is:

1/2 cup of frozen mango
1/2 cup of frozen pineapple
1 frozen banana (in chunks)
splash of almond milk

There are no specific measurements, and mine turns out different (but yummy) every time! You want to make sure that the majority of items in the blender are frozen, because otherwise it will turn out more like a smoothie than frozen yogurt. You can really add however much mango/banana you want, depending on how much fro yo you want. The measurements for the second recipe are just what works for me. Once yours is done blending (you will have to stir it), you can top it. My favorite toppings are shredded coconut, chia seeds, and blueberries- so yummy!





This recipe is perfect for breakfast, a snack, or dessert. Let me know if you make this recipe!
xoxo,
Alyssa




2 comments:

  1. I love Mangoes, so yummy for the summer!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete