Tuesday, June 14, 2016

University of Colorado Boulder + Exciting Annoncement

Hey everyone! Today I'm sharing some more pictures from our trip to Colorado (here's the first post). The main reason for our trip was to visit and tour the University of Colorado Boulder. The campus is absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to spend more time there!


Leeds School of Business



Folsom Field (football stadium #skobuffs)


Farrand Field (a quad in the middle of some of the dorms)




Norlin Library





I'm beyond excited to announce that I verbally committed to play Division 1, PAC 12 soccer at the University of Colorado Boulder! I can't wait to be a Buff (in 3 years)!!

I hope you enjoyed seeing some pictures of my future home!
xoxo,
Alyssa

9 comments:

  1. Congrats girl! Can't wait to read more about your next adventure!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jen! I really appreciate it!

      xoxo,
      Alyssa

      Delete
  2. how exciting !! can't wait to see you where you go throughout this next adventure, congrats missy!!

    Xoxo,
    Samantha Ansley
    www.SignatureSam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Samantha! I appreciate it!

      xoxo,
      Alyssa

      Delete
  3. Our site replica bags in delhi web replica bags china free shipping i was reading this replica bags from turkey

    ReplyDelete