Friday, June 17, 2016

Fab Friday

Hey everyone, and happy Friday! I don't really have anything planned for this weekend except soccer practice, but hopefully it will be fun. This past week was my first week on summer vacation. I've been pretty busy; I went swimming, saw Now You See Me 2 (it was really good), went to a grad party, and went to Santa Monica!

one:
How beautiful is the Santa Monica pier? I've lived in California my whole life and had never been, so we decided to give it a go! We had beautiful weather and going on a week-day was great because it seemed to be less crowded.

two:
We did some shopping on 3rd Street Promenade, and I ventured into Club Monaco for the first time. It is absolutely adorable! I loved how bright it was and how they added pops of pink and blue. I didn't purchase anything, but I will definitely be back!

three:
We stopped by the Santa Monica Farmer's Market and walked around. They had the prettiest flowers, and were only $5! Unfortunately, we took the train to Santa Monica, so it wasn't very practical to take them home. At least I got some pictures :)

four:
 For lunch we went to the cutest restaurant on 2nd Street. It just opened, and is seriously the best-designed restaurant I've seen. It's called Flower Child, and specializes in healthy vegetarian and vegan options, but you can add different "proteins" to your meals. The restaurant has a very happy, friendly atmosphere, and their food is super yummy! I can't wait to go back!

Have a great weekend!
xoxo,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment