Friday, September 4, 2015

August Favorites

Hey guys! I'm super excited about a new series on my blog, monthly favorites! I have always liked the ideas of weekly favorites, but I realized that I don't have enough things every week for that to work, so I decided that monthly favorites would be more practical. Here we go!

{via}
One: Watermelon
I had forgotten how much I truly loved watermelon over the 9 months of the year when it's not really in season, but over the last month I have consumed more watermelon than I would've thought possible. It's super refreshing and perfect for hot summer days.


Two: Strappy Sandals
I have mentioned these sandals so many times on my blog (here), but for good reason! They are so cute and comfy- I can't say enough good things about them! They're no longer available on their website, so check your Target store if you interested!

Three: My Planner
I started school at the end of August and I have been loving my planner (from Target). It's keeping me super organized and I'm obsessed.

Four: East Coast Trip
I had been looking forward to this trip for months, and I had such a great time! I wish I could go back and re-live the whole trip! I have recap posts up on my blog so you can check those out here, here. and here

I'm so excited for fall- get ready for a bunch of fall related posts!

What were your favorites during August?

xoxo,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment