Monday, September 7, 2015

My Dream Pinterest House Tag!

Hey gals! I'm super excited about today's post! It is no secret that I have a bit of an addiction to Pinterest (follow me here). Besides pinning recipes that we all know I will never make, I love to pin pictures of home exteriors and interiors. I thought it would be fun to take pins from my 'home' board, and create a "fully furnished home". I decided to make it a Tag, so if you are tagged to do this, simply scroll through your 'home' board on your Pinterest, and create your dream home!

Exterior:

{via
white with black shutters and hydrangeas galore?  I think yes!

or

{via}
Once again, white with black shutters... see a theme? I love this doorway and the three windows at the very top!

Foyer:

{via}
This foyer seems very inviting. I like the rug and the pup (#doggoals). 

Kitchen: 

{via}
I love the look of all white and tons of natural light. Also, fresh blooms are a kitchen essential- especially pink ones. 

{via}
I love all of the natural light that comes into this kitchen and that cool dining area in the back! If I were to replace those twigs with flowers, it would be absolutely perfect.

Bedrooms:

{via}
I find this room very soothing and relaxing, perfect for catching some z's. 

{via}
I love this for a kids room! I think bunk beds are so fun (I always wanted one) and the rope ladder adds a nice touch.

{via}
I think that this room is absolutely the cutest for a little girl! I love the colors and a pink ceiling is pretty cool. 

Laundry Room:

{via}
I love the light blueish grey color of these cupboards and the cool patterned floor. So fun!

Office:

{via}
White and bright- shocker! Loving the pink flowers as well as the wood floors. 

{via}
This is such a cute way to display pictures, postcards, or notes. It creates a nice backdrop for a productive desk. 

Yard:

{via}
Tall trees, a pool, and a big lawn? Perfection. 

{via}
I love how green the backyard is, and the back patio is too cute!

I tag Katie from Chic In Carolina and Cathleen from Classy Cathleen because I love both of their Pinterests! I can't wait to see the homes you create!

I hope you enjoyed this post! 

xoxo,
Alyssa

P.S. I made a survey asking for feedback on my blog/ways to improve it. If you could please fill out, that would be awesome! 



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love your "house"! My post will be up on Thursday, thanks for tagging me Alyssa!

    xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! I can't wait to see your "house"!

      xoxo,
      Alyssa

      Delete