Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Outfit: Olive Among the Oaks

Over Labor Day Weekend, I was trying to think of cool places to shoot outfit pictures. For some reason, I always forget that I live 15 minutes from the mountains, so my dad and I scouted out places to take pictures, and I'm excited to use the locations during fall and winter!







*plays with necklace awkwardly*

shirt | shorts  ($10!) | sandals (old) | bracelets 

I purchased these shorts on major sale at Old Navy a few weeks ago (less than $3!) and I love them. They're basically socially acceptable pajama shorts, but they look super cute! I love the color of them for fall- it's perfect!

xoxo,
Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. I love those shorts! A couple of months ago I was so, so close to buying them but then decided not to. I've regretted it ever since... ;) they look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's a bummer you didn't buy them, but they are on sale if you still want them!

      xoxo,
      Alyssa

      Delete