Thursday, September 24, 2015

My Favorite Healthy Snacks

I am definitely a snacker, between eating when I'm bored (guilty) and trying to subside my hunger between school and soccer. This can lead to chips and unhealthy snacks sneaking into my daily diet just because they are convenient, but there are tons of super yummy, healthy snacks! One of my favorite combos is hummus and baby carrots. I also love any kind of granola bar. If you are bored of food or feel kind of full but still need energy, try a smoothie! You can whip up so many yummy different ones. Apple slices are perfect for dipping in peanut butter (and Trader Joe's Cookie Butter for dessert)! Trail mix is super tasty because it fills you but satisfies your sweet and salty craving. Clementines (or oranges) are super easy to throw in your backpack for a snack later! I love Clif bars and they are great breakfast replacements if you are running late!
What are your favorite snacks?
xoxo,
Alyssa

3 comments:

  1. I live on apples and peanut butter (Jiff natural is so yummy!) and I also love Luna and Kind bars!

    xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apples and peanut butter are so yummy! I'll have to try Luna and Kind bars!

      xoxo,
      Alyssa

      Delete
  2. Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot. no toxic smell nail salon

    ReplyDelete