Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Spring Shoes

Hey everyone! Today's topic is shoes. Usually I'm not one to purchase many pairs of shoes each season because I have my favorites that I always wear (my Jacks and Converse), but lately I have seen so many cute pairs that are perfect for spring! I decided to round them up and share them. 
sneakers | brown sandals | striped flats  | espadrilles (sold out)  | avocado flats | heels

So cute, right?! Ugh, I'm obsessed! Let me know which pair of shoes you like best!
xoxo,
Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. I love this round up of spring shoes super cute ! I especially love the avocado flats so cute definitely going to look into purchasing those !! Love ya girl !

    www.russiaboles.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Russia! Those are adorable!

      xoxo,
      Alyssa

      Delete
  2. Those heels, I'm in love! Those avocado shoes are hilarious!

    Xo; Kasey classicallykasey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't those gorgeous?! I know right-HA!

      xoxo,
      Alyssa

      Delete