Monday, March 21, 2016

College Campuses

Hey everyone! Today I'm sharing some photos from colleges that I've visited. For some reason, I really enjoy seeing people's pictures and posts about different colleges. I have yet to start traveling to places for the sake of checking out a college, but I have visited college campuses while on vacation with my family. 

Yale University








Harvard University



Boston College






Princeton University 




I can't wait to see more college campuses; they're all so different and unique!

xoxo,
Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. These are all so pretty! I love college touring, come visit some North Carolina schools ;)

    xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? I would love to visit North Carolina schools, especially Duke and Wake Forest!

      xoxo,
      Alyssa

      Delete