Friday, March 4, 2016

Fab Friday

Hey everyone and happy Friday! I apologize for the lack of posts this week. Club soccer started back up again, and I'm still getting back into the routine. Anyways, here's what I was up to this week!

one:
My mom felt bad because the flowers from last week didn't last very long, so she bought me these daffodils from Trader Joe's! I love the yellow color and I think daffodils are the perfect spring flower. They've been brightening my mood all week!

two:
 The outfit post that I posted on Wednesday is probably one of my favorite ever! I purchased this yellow crossbody from Old Navy back in December, and I got it for $2 because it was dirty. Turns out, the dirt came off with water, and it looks as good as new! I love the color and know that I will get a lot of use out of it during the spring and summer.

three;
I've been absolutely obsessed with my FitBit recently, and you guys are probably tired of hearing about it (also, I'm getting a lot of wear out of this gingham shirt- can you tell?). On Monday, my post was all about my FitBit, and why I love it. It's such a neat accessory that I never thought of needing, but I'm so glad I have it!

Have a great weekend!
xoxo,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment