Monday, March 14, 2016

Things to Do On Spring Break


Hey everyone! I know that a lot of schools have spring break coming up within the next month or so, so I thought I would share my favorite things to do when I don't go on vacation, but still want something fun to do.

Go to a Farmer's Market.
Try a DIY.
Bake or cook a new recipe.
Try out a new restaurant.
Go for a hike.
Read a book (that you haven't had the time to read because of English class).
Clean out and organize your room, desk, closet, etc.
Catch up with a friend.
Go to a museum. 
Paint your nails a "spring-y" color.
Volunteer at an animal shelter or elderly home.

I hope you guys enjoyed and gained some ideas of what you can do over spring break. Let me know what your plans are!

xoxo,
Alyssa


2 comments:

  1. These sound so fun! I'll be in Florida and then NYC this spring break, so excited!

    xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! I hope you have so much fun!!

      xoxo,
      Alyssa

      Delete