Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Outfit: Pop of Yellow





shirt | shorts- Very J | shoes | purse | FitBit | watch

Hey everyone! Today I'm sharing an outfit that I have been wearing a lot lately. These shorts are from a boutique in Laguna Beach and I love them because they go with everything! My J. crew popover is one of my go-to shirts in spring because it can be worn with so much and it's not too heavy. I wore my Old Navy crossbody to add a pop of color. My town has a history of citrus, and there are citrus trees everywhere! I thought this location was nice and I'll definitely be using it again in the future!

xoxo,
Alyssa

6 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! Those shorts are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, those shorts are sooo cute! The shirt is super cute too!

    xo; Kasey
    classicallykasey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Thanks for reading!

      xoxo,
      Alyssa

      Delete
  3. This outfit is SO CUTE! I absolutely love that top so much! The scenery is so beautiful too!

    Xo, Kate // asprinkleofkate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete