Monday, March 7, 2016

What I Eat In A Day


Hey everyone! Today I'm sharing what I eat pretty much everyday. I did one of these posts back in September, but what I eat daily has definitely changed! Since then I have transitioned to a vegetarian diet with an emphasis on protein (yes, it's possible). So let's see what I eat!

Breakfast- 6:50
oatmeal (1/2 cup oats with 1/2 an apple sliced mixed in) + a hard-boiled egg

Snack- 9:00
roasted and lightly salted almonds (about 30)

Lunch- 10:45 (I have 1st lunch so it's really early)
1/2  peanut butter sandwich + 1/2 an apple + a Think Thin protein bar + an orange

Snack- 3:00
1 cup cottage cheese + tortilla chips
or
1/2 cup black beans + shredded cheese + tortilla chips

Dinner- 6:30
rice + veggies + tofu
or
quinoa + beans + avocado + tomatoes + corn
or
pasta + veggies + tomato sauce

Dessert- 7:30
or
cookies

This is usually around 2000-2500 calories and around 100 grams of protein! I hope you enjoy this post and got some ideas of new things you can eat!

xoxo,
Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. I eat a hard boiled egg as part of my breakfast every day as well! Loved this post Alyssa!

    -Kasey {Classicallykasey.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twins!! Thank you, I'm so glad you enjoyed the post!

      xoxo,
      Alyssa

      Delete